When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best case for PAM00002 t-swiss-t build

dutchguy2

I have the dial and hands you can see here when they where previously installed in a PAM00002

IMG_4649.jpg

I want to rebuild this watch. My question is what the base case set will be to use? I know DSN has them but he is hard to pay not using Paypal. Are there any other options? Maybe a 111J case!

Here is a gen.

IMG_4932.jpg

Jimmy Fu if you can get it. If not, the closest shape-wise is the new 005k/318l, but that case has its critics due to the bezel construction being far from gen. 111j is built like gen but has more of a Pre-V shape, so it needs a lot of modding to the lugs, midcase to be Pre-A or A/B/C.

Depends on what you're building, op6500 is really difficult, the only case suitable is the very old case circa 2005 which is impossible to get' it came on 111f with a weird thin top cg. The only alternative is to reshape a case like 111j. Op6502 is Jimmy Fu or if you're not bothered by crap bezel and super soft steel then 005 or 318 from h factory.

In case you're using newer cases youll need to replace the hex tube with a custom one and you may have to countersink crown area depending on the crown you'll be using

PS You need to use a contemporary CG for PreA builds, goin CG is incorrect.

Thank you guys.

After doing some research I think I'm going to try to build a 002BT. That is a early series 002 with the rare T dial. I've seen these with OP6502 and OP6520.

Not going to be Pre-V nor Pre-A what is the best (to get, affordable and source-able) case set?