When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ruby Can Get You Tw Best

bklm1234

The 16610 deep heavy case used in the TW best and the old MBW has been discontinued. EL was the last to have access and his last piece was sold a few weeks ago. A year back or so, River and Sean also had access to them and these are all the sources that I was aware of, outside of the MBW.

There was a later model TW best case with the side case holes & identical dial but the case was thinner and lacked the heft of the original. This case would be a good platform for a 14060 project. :)

It's great news if Ruby has found a source with a few left. It would be intereswting to check out a few photos to see exactly what she has. Perhaps she can post them here as not everyone is a member at the Dark Side.

The 16610 deep heavy case used in the TW best and the old MBW has been discontinued. EL was the last to have access and his last piece was sold a few weeks ago. A year back or so, River and Sean also had access to them and these are all the sources that I was aware of, outside of the MBW.

There was a later model TW best case with the side case holes & identical dial but the case was thinner and lacked the heft of the original. This case would be a good platform for a 14060 project. :)

It's great news if Ruby has found a source with a few left. It would be intereswting to check out a few photos to see exactly what she has. Perhaps she can post them here as not everyone is a member at the Dark Side.

Yeah, post pictures and tell rubyb to come here to clarify this, please.

I liked the old mbw with lug holes.

Or should I say old tw best?