When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Back to Black

D999SS

Thought I'd try a little crowd sourcing on my next Pam purchase. Just to give everyone a little history I currently own a 111, 048 and a stubborn 212. Pams originally brought me here and they reason I keep coming back, I've gone thru a few other brands but there's nothing like the look and feel of a Panerai on my wrist. For my next watch I thought I would try something different, black specifically. Other than the 26, who's selling the a killer PVD right now right out of the box? Or what would be another setup that would be the perfect candidate for Avitts DLC treatment. What's everyone favorite black setup these days?

I have an old and well worn DSN 195 and despite its obvious faults to the trained eye its still a cracking watch

alim0428.jpg

I also have a 28 which has had a custom PVD , another great watch

p8083964.jpg

p8083958.jpg

alim0390.jpg

DSN rarely gets a good review here on RWG , but there was a cracking report for his new 009 on RG

If I was in the market I would seriously consider this, off the shelf this looks very nice.

The 26 is clearly the Mutts Nuts in terms of quality but the Lefty look is not for everyone.

Good luck with your search

ST4