When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aqua 500, Link (non-chrono), or Carrera

hey guys.... out of the 4 models listed: Aqua 500m, Link (non-chrono), Carrera C5, and this carrera http://www.silix-prime.com/images/tags013_01.jpg

which one is the most accurate to its real counter-part? any experience with any of them? if there are flaws in these models (only falw I know is the non-polished bezel on the link) can you please point them out?

i might get one of these in white or black. (are any of the two colors inaccurate? that'd be good info too)

thanks!

Some 500's only have the seconds hand partialy coloured, where on the gen it's fully coloured.

Also, some of the earlier models had the number 10 on the dial just slightly too far to the right.

Sixx :bones:

Some 500's only have the seconds hand partialy coloured, where on the gen it's fully coloured.

Also, some of the earlier models had the number 10 on the dial just slightly too far to the right.

is that it? if i buy one of these (could you recommend a dealer for me for this model please? XD) is there a possibility that I will get the "some of the 500 that has the partially coloured second hand" and/or the earlier version?

thanks

ugh now, i have to debate Asian movement or ETA. then white or black... (are both colors accurate? im leaning towards the white) and if i should get the SS or the rubber strap... crapppp

**actually i just read that Selitta movement is more accurate (because of the pearl finish) than the ETA??? IDK where to get them D: i only see asia or eta any help?

more info.... On the White version, the real one has black lettering of CALIBRE 5 while rep has blue letters.

it looks like the black version with either rubber or steel bracelet is the most accurate.

and the gen, has partial color on the second hand too. The one that says PROFESSIONAL has a full colored second-hand, while the one that says CALIBRE 5 has only partial colored second hand.

Edited by ratpatrolteam01

it looks like Tag has really similar models. the Quartz version: (Professional) has the full orange second hand.

The WAJ2110.BA0870 has orange tip with black second hand while the WAJ2114.BA0871 has the silver second hand with orange tip.

The WAJ2114.BA0871 though has a white square on the 500M part, while the WAJ2110.BA0871 has a black window... so it's wrong.

But the pictures I've only seen them in Andrew's site. Not others... maybe it's an error on tag heures site ? IDK

Do you know any dealers that has the 500 with black hands? Andrew (on his site) are all silver, which is wrong.

thanks

Edited by ratpatrolteam01

I would suggest Mary at watch international. Go to her sub forum in the dealer section and send her an email with what you want, with a picture if you can, and she goes and finds it for you!

Her after sales is outstanding, as you will see when you look in her feedback threads. You will get QC pics, so you can say yeah that ones good, or no, I want one with 'xyz'.

Hope this helps mate!