When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mbw Jumbo 15202 from rolexfinder

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Ap freaks!

I wonder, is it possible to change the ss bracelet for a nice soft leather strap or rubber strap?

If so :) what the hell do i need and where do i find the nice straps?

I hurd something about a conversing kitt, is that for the roo's just or will this fitt the mbw 15202 also? And where do i find them?

Rwg gents, thanks for reading :)

Edited by Zeleni Kukuruz

You just joined, and you hate this hobby already? ;-) Wait till you've been here a few years.

I've seen more than a few gens with nice croc straps. It would be nice to have one for our reps as well. The faux croc straps are seriously bad.

....problem here is the conversion kit.

The endlinks you will get from APBAnds straps are very expensive and they will not fit the rep without modifications.

The endlinks you will get from the cheaper RO rep versions might not fit as well, at least you will not loose 400$ as those thingies only cost below 100$ with strap and deployant and the endlinks....maybe the dealers will only sell a complete watch (those 160$ cheapos)...worth a try.

Theo

Sometimes i hate this hobby :(

I know :drinks: collecting replicas is really stupid..we should have saved up for the real deal...but that would be cheating :bangin:

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I know :drinks: collecting replicas is really stupid..we should have saved up for the real deal...but that would be cheating :bangin:

Im on it mr G, this [censored] is just crazy!!! I will post my gen in about two weeks!!!