When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aquatimer from Andrew

watchcollector

I just ordered an IWC Aquatimer from Andrew. I also ordered a shipment via UK, because I'm from an EU country, and in this way I will avoid customs. But there is a thing I don't understand. I didn't receive any QC pics, as he told me that he will send me those just before the shipment. Otherwise, I received from him an EMS tracking number, but which is still not valid, because I checked it on the EMS chinese website and...nothing... He also told me to check the tracking number only after 4-5 days. So, if anyone bought from him, please explain me what he's doing, because I didn't understand anything. LOL.

I just ordered an IWC Aquatimer from Andrew. I also ordered a shipment via UK, because I'm from an EU country, and in this way I will avoid customs. But there is a thing I don't understand. I didn't receive any QC pics, as he told me that he will send me those just before the shipment. Otherwise, I received from him an EMS tracking number, but which is still not valid, because I checked it on the EMS chinese website and...nothing... He also told me to check the tracking number only after 4-5 days. So, if anyone bought from him, please explain me what he's doing, because I didn't understand anything. LOL.

He sends tracking almost imediatly (i guess he fills out the packaging slip), then he sends QC pics, often with a pic of the packaging slip to further verify adress etc.

There should not be any worries!

Jon

The Ems Website is a little Bit Tricky, my Workaround is to put a false passcode and youre tracking number and click o.k. then switch to the english Layout. After this action you can now put the correct passcode and tracking number in the Searchfield and voila you can Track youre order.

Edited by Pretender2k