When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

first purchase from watcheden.biz

kronah

Here goes my first post. I have been researching a lot on this board before purchasing my first Rolex Replica. I decided on purchasing the Daytona II from watcheden.biz 3 weeks ago. The watch was $300 and I elected the standard shipping. The shipping of the watch took exactly 3 weeks as had been told to me in their email.

I received the watch yesterday and it was well packed with plenty of fine tapped layers of bubble wrap inside a petite cardboard box. Once the bubble wrap was removed the watch was taken out of its protective plastic bag. The watch once taken out of the bag had plastic sleeves that were over the entire band and a plastic protector on the face of the watch.

The weight of the watch felt the same as my original rolex. The overall quality from looking at the watch was good. My only complaint is that the second hand has not moved since I received it and only 2 of the 3 hands on the chronologic part are moving. I am hoping I did not receive a defective watch. Has anyone experienced the second hand being frozen at the 12 oclock position?

I have contacted watcheden.biz yesterday but have not received any replies as of today.

Attached are some photos of the Daytona II rolex that I purchasedpost-36302-0-02771300-1306087426.jpg

post-36302-0-57737100-1306087398.jpg

Thanks Jkay!! The Chrono hand does not work on this watch. Is this typical for the chrono hand on the replicas that are sold on the online shops to be nonfunctional? I guess I assumed that a $300 replica would have all the hands working.

Can you please link the page on WatchEden for this watch? For $300, it should sing and dance.

edit: OK never mind, it took me 10 seconds to find this PVD Daytona on WatchEden .. and it's an A7750 chronograph movement so it should be fully functional.

Unless you are not operating the watch correctly, every hand should be functional. Did you **slowly* wind the watch at the stem by hand approximately 30 turns .. and I emphasize slowly .. the Swiss and Asian 7750 movements can be harmed by overzealous hand winding.

Next make sure your pusher clamps are loosened so that the pushers can be depressed .. and then push down on the chrono trigger to make it work. Press the trigger again to stop the chrono and then press the chrono reset plunger to reset all hands to 12

Jkay,

Thanks so much for responding so quickly. Unfortunately I have gently winded the watch for 30-50x and still no movement of the Chrono hand. I'll have to wait until watcheden.biz gets back to me to see if their replicas chrono hands are funtionable. Agreed that for $300 all the hands should be functionable.

Curious if anyone on this site has bought a daytona style watch and if the chrono hands have worked

• 2 years later...

PM sent. Please get back to me asap.

WE

Hi there, I was just wondering where the money goes once I purchase from watcheden.biz, does it go to emartbillpayco. limited, a hardware store in SHENZHEN, China? If so, then I will buy from you right away. I just want to make sure that my money transaction goes to the right company.