When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ingenieur Has Finally...

tenacious_b

Well, after buying on impulse, I was very conflicted about the ING....it's utterly perfect, but I had been seeing it as lacking in something that I could not quite name. Well, I made myself wear it for the last two days to make a decision as to whether or not to keep it, and I have decided to keep it after all. First reason is it's starting to grow on me just a tinly little bit. The other thing is that it is just too damn perfect not to have. I have held real Rolex Subs and DJ's in my hand that literally felt like crap compared to this IWC. It is just fantastic! I am still not in love with it, but I like it enough to keep it. I sat around the other night taking out and re-installing bracelet links just for the hell of it. The tolerances on the construction of this watch are mind boggling.

I'd treat you to pictures, but I'm afraid it wouldn't be much of a treat....any of you that have seen my feeble pictures know I speak the truth.

Bryan