When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie From Germany Says Hello

Moppel

Hello everybody,

I´ve been reading this forum for quite a while and I am not even half way through all these excellent posts and information. A few month ago I didn´t even know that there was such a big market for reps.

I own a gen SMP and been looking for an orange PO for quite some time. But this beauty is way off my budget.

So after doing some research and reading almost every post about this model in this forum I ordered the PO 4th generation from Andrew as he is highly reccommended not only in this forum here.

I am rather impressed how quick he replyed to my emails. It seems like he takes his business very seriously and tries to satisfy every customer.

Anyway, I just can´t wait to get my first PO.

BTW: Anyone else reading here from NRW/Germany?

Best regards from Germany

Moppel

Hello everybody,

I´ve been reading this forum for quite a while and I am not even half way through all these excellent posts and information. A few month ago I didn´t even know that there was such a big market for reps.

I own a gen SMP and been looking for an orange PO for quite some time. But this beauty is way off my budget.

So after doing some research and reading almost every post about this model in this forum I ordered the PO 4th generation from Andrew as he is highly reccommended not only in this forum here.

I am rather impressed how quick he replyed to my emails. It seems like he takes his business very seriously and tries to satisfy every customer.

Anyway, I just can´t wait to get my first PO.

BTW: Anyone else reading here from NRW/Germany?

Best regards from Germany

Moppel

Welcome bro!

Well, that nickname was given to by my grandma. Remember the tv serie "Ute Schute Kasimier"?

THe little dog was called "Moppel".....

Cheers

Moppel

Of course I remember Ute, Schnute, Kasimir. So you must be very old ( I guess just about my age ), because that series was shown on tv a long, long time ago... :whistling:

Greetings

DJ