When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi Gang!

RxM

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking for a while but thought I should drop in and say hello. Not "really" a noob but I tend not to post a lot.

I've been interested in watches since the 90s and got my first reps in HK & Guangzhou around 1996/7. Was a member of various replica forums since the early 2000s that I've long forgotten, I come back when the urge strikes to see what's new out there. Been interested in gen. watches lately but the replica hobby is somehow more interesting :-)

I've had a bunch of reps along the way...my collection is quite small right now as I've gifted-away or sold a few lately.

The "keepers" are currently:

Pam 111F bought from dealer "paul" back in 06, just had a tuneup and it still gets the most wrist time of all. Keeps perfect time.

Pam 111H bought from the late-great Eddie Lee in 07.

My first 2 reps that I bought in China (a Kirium automatic and a cheesy quartz Navimeter, no wrist time on either anymore)

Genuine Technomarine xs magnum (orange & black - I know... but it was a gift, haha)

Wife was into it for a while, she has ladies Rolex, Cartier & Hermes which she got from EL when he was still with us.

Need to get more, my watch case is looking mighty empty :-)

--RxM

Hey RxM!

Welcome to the forum buddy; you have picked the BEST place to learn about the replica watch industry, buy some amazing watches and most importantly make some fantastic new friends. :)

If you ever need any help, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Cheers,

Angus

• 2 weeks later...