When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone purchased a Ferrari FER 04 Chrono recently and can give me a mini review?

kdspiv

While having a margarita at the Oasis, the guy at the table next to us had the gen watch on his wrist. He bought it to match his 430 in the parking lot :rolleyes: . This is one of those watches I've been curious about anyway but after seeing it in person I am really interested in the rep.

Anyway, this is a beautiful watch! I am curious as to the quality and accuracy of the rep.

Can some one tell me about it?

The original PAM Ferarri's were some of the best reps ever. I have never been a fan of watches affiliated with a car I don't own. Although I have never seen a matching car and watch in the wild. In any case there are plenty of posts about it on the forum and as I recall one or two are spot on. They haven't made new reps in a while. I am not sure Panerai makes gens anymore. I believe Panerai has discontinued their association with Ferarri.

Although Panerai Ferrari reps are undoubtedly some of the most accurate - I have an an 008 and the 030- the association has indeed ended. Official Ferrari watches are now made by Girard Perregaux, however - Tag Heuer, Citizen and even Cartier have all had a go at it. Whilst several of the Girard Perregaux Ferrari watches are specific model related: as far as I know these have never been replicated.