When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What's up guys!

Hey all,

This is my first post here.

Guy from Amsterdam and a big watch fanatic. Don't have the cash to be out buying gen's just yet, so I'll have to make do with some awesome reps in the meantime!

Tried to buy reps in the past (couple years ago) but could never find the right websites. Kind of stumbled on to some rep sites recently and it got the juices flowing again ;)

Here to learn from you guys, and I've already gotten alot of info by lurking around for the past couple of days.

I ordered two rep's on two different sites (a Rolex Milgauss and (what I now know is ) a ridiculous Panerai Radiomir 8 days), before I found this forum. Not sure if this is allowed, but one at rolex2world and one at perfectwatches. Still waiting for them, so no info yet.

So, hi guys!

Hey Glamsterdam!

Welcome to the forum buddy; you have picked the BEST place to learn about the replica watch industry, buy some amazing watches and most importantly make some fantastic new friends. :)

If you ever need any help, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Cheers,

Angus