When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a Omega Rep

ZENNON

Hi All!

Ok this might sound silly as I don't know much about watches. I like Omega's - specifically the SEAMASTER's. Can't afford/justify the cost of a real one (not even close). Heard some good things about Trusty Time so started having a look on their/his site. Want something big and with an SS band. Would prefer a non 007 model.

So basically I want something like this:

• Omega Seamaster Professional Black (yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_66&products_id=531)

But in blue like this:
    • Omega Seamaster 007 Limited Edition (yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_83&products_id=169)

Except I want it to be this big!

[*]Omega Planet Ocean Black 45mm with SS Bracelet (yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_114&products_id=19)

Don't really care if its quartz/auto. I'm about to read "By-tor's Guide To Best Omega Replicas" but think my problem is the watch I want doesn't exist. Any suggestions/comments?

Kind regards,

Zennon

edit: sorry can't post real links as I'm new (just copy and paste text and browser should add the missing www)

Hi and welcome to this great community! :)

Your approach is quite interesting: You dream up a watch and then go look for it! Would be quite the lucky strike if you found it. :lol:

Sadly however that's not how it works. If you want an Omega read your way around the Omega Forum here and have a look at the dealer website. See anything you like, read specific reviews (search butten is your second best friend, By-Tor's thread you mention is your very best friend) and then ask what has not been answered.

I might be wrong but there is no blue 45mm Planet Ocean I know of. The black one however is a great rep out of the box and can even made better by adding original parts over time.

Have fun and don't forget to have a look at other brands as well. They tend to lure you in... :)

Val.

Thanks for the comments Val

In my defence I didn't quite dream it up completely! Have seen a few Seamasters and decided I loved them. But decided I wanted a big one.. which was when I found the bigger POs.. but then started looking at differences and yeah don't think I like the bezel on them.. and then realised I prefer the hour indicators on some of the Seamasters more than others! Which brought me to the dilemma I am in now, which made me start this thread lol

Ps. No tried that but can't post links when you're new either!!

Kind regards,

Zennon