When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Remembering the good ole days

txrob779

I have always loved watches. I have 107 years of heirlooms starting with a Southbend Conductors pocket watch, given to me by one of my great uncles for xmas, it was my grandmothers dad's 1899. Next I inheirited 2 40's Hamilton Tanks that were my grandfathers, then found my dads daily watch...an 8040 19 Jewel automatic Seiko 1977...that I had restored then eventually had 2 gen Datejusts and a gen Submarimer 16610 2006....cant remember the model number now...along with 3 Omegas both PO's. I bought a handfull of reps from trusted dealers and even sent one Sub to a guy from this board who modded my rep sub so good when I sold it to a friend of my watch maker...he flipped out on how GOOD of a replica it was... I miss shooting the [censored] with you guys and looking forward to offering my experiance, strength and hope to new guys getting to the hobby....its nice to be back.

Rob

Edited by txrob779

Howdy.....I used to live off 35N and Heritage Trace....but last summer i inherited my grandparents ranch The Rockin K in Godley, right smack on top of the Barrnett Shale....they owned it since 1965....i am a blessed man.

Well! We all know where the BBQs are gonna be! ;) I work in Godley...

No Kidding well my Ranch is the Rockin K on 917 at CO1006,,,,cant miss it its 2 miles from downtown Godley....just had a BBQ with about 50 peeps here the weekend before Labor Day and planning another the weekend of the 4th,,,PM fpr my phone #.

Hola neighbor.. sort of.

Hello from Austin!

It is funny how watches become such prized family heirlooms.

This is the first year in 4 we missed ROT....we usually leave the ranch to head to Granbury to Stephenville to Hamilton then Lampassas then Austin and stay at The Crown PLaza on 290 and 35N

watches and guns LOL