When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My First Pam From Andrew....232

hambone

Hello,

First, thank you kindly for the warm reception. What an amiable bunch you all are. On Saturday I ordered

the 232 after much deliberation. The Panerai website lists the 232 as having a brown dial, however their photo appears to be a black dial, which I prefer. Other than that it really looks like a great rep. I may consider having my watchsmith redo the lugs if need be. The job that another member here did on their 249 looked fantastic, so it may be the way to go. In any event......The adventure begins.

Hambone

funny thing, i heard that line so many times and i thought it was a personal joke between the guys here. Throught time(year and half), i came to realize that 1 watch turns into 3 or 4, then the monthly cravings kicks in and there you know that there is no coming back. I love this!!

This rep watch collecting addiction is just that, The 232 froim Andrew, who by the way is a stellar human being, is my fourth in just six months, but my first since discovery of RWG. Are we at some point to be standing in front of a group and say "Hello, my name is Hambone and I am a watchaholic" ? Well I for one see no harm in that. :thumbsupsmileyanim: