When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The New Nautilus Grey Dial.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Well what can i say, it's a very nice and solid watch. Feels great on the wrist :)

I have it with both SS and Leather strap.

But im thinking maybe it's to classy for me.

img6463s.jpg

img6465oy.jpg

I had the burnt blue version...very nice watch indeed....but it was far too small for my taste.

As I am used to wear AP ROO´s I was not feeling for the Nautilus and sold it some days after receipt.

Anyway, AP RO Jumbo is more my taste and its the same size but wears much larger due to the case constrauction.

Cheers and enjoy it,

Theo

• 2 months later...

Thanks, buddy. But actually I was asking if black existed for gens. But I've found it - it's the 3711.

Do you know which one is the rep version for the 5711 blue dial, though? Trusty has a version that looks like it might be similar, but they have it listed as "green"? :wounded1:

Thanks, buddy. But actually I was asking if black existed for gens. But I've found it - it's the 3711.

Do you know which one is the rep version for the 5711 blue dial, though? Trusty has a version that looks like it might be similar, but they have it listed as "green"? :wounded1:

Have a read and edumacate yourself:

:pimp:

I have the blue dial, and I think it is a bit off, It could be a bit darker, and more bluish, but it's okay. Get the black dial if it bothers you.

That's what I thought too. The blue that is offered in the reps looks almost turquoise, at least from the website pics. It's really too bad, the blue is really the most iconic model, in my opinion.