When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Before this rep hobby..

lantis

Hey guys! I've been through a lot of hobbies-- from wall climbing, building custom pcs, being an audiophile, playing Magic the gathering, creating custom ROMs, and photography. The last thing I did before going here is model photography:

4d2db4d8380e4.jpg

I'm getting more interested in learning how to service movements on my own so I'm going to be here for a while :) So what were you doing before this hobby?

you did THAT?

well done, sir!!!!!

P.S. Audiophile here, too

Audiophile until now? :)

I was listening with Senn HD550s and a chinese tube amp (Little Dot MKIII). I appreciate the quality of sound, but apparently "golden ears" is very unlikely with me so I shifted to another hobby :pardon:

Anything artistic like drawing, model-making etc. For a while, I got into Star Wars costuming, but not done it in years, it was too embarrassing to do as an independent hobby, and not a good community to belong to. I stopped doing it about the same time I started taking watches more seriously. I'd always been 'into watches' and tended to buy a new one each year, but it wasn't until a few years back that I decided the time had come to start acquiring nice pieces I could keep, rather than just buying a new piece each year :) Always loved music to, but not in a serious enough way to be called an audiophile :)