When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Reliable source for replicas

jan73

HI All,

I am new here so excuse me if this had been discussed before.

Can anyone recommend a safe source to buy quality replicas from?

I did some searching and found that there are too many shady websites/sellers from Asia and do not want to risk any money even if I pay with AMEX.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

I am especially interested in Tag Heuer, Breitling, Hublot and Roger Dubuis.

Thanks again,

Jan

I did some searching and found that there are too many shady websites/sellers from Asia and do not want to risk any money even if I pay with AMEX.

Most of the Trusted Dealers here are from asia. There are few exceptions, such as Narikaa.

The most notorious rip off sites can be located here if you do a search for the information.

No one here can guarantee that the "collectors" here will deliver what you thought you ordered. The actual listing as a collector should be followed by reading the comments and feedback from the members here. Only you can read that information and decide on your own level of comfort and risk.

My personal advice is to deal only with a seller who accepts PayPal, and I further recommend that you have an American Express card to fund the PayPal purchase.