When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

pvd seadweller and other pvd watches

totalwise

I had my eye on some of these rolexes for quite some time, was never a fan of those old school rollies, looked a bit industrial and boring, but they're making some flash watches for footballers [soccer] and investment bankers, and they're a bit more up to date and modern looking now.

I really like the pvd [black] rollies with high gloss/ceramic bezel markers. What's the best model to get and who are the best quality reps out there for the watch.

Doesnt have to be a seadweller but this looks fantastic. Also how are GMT reps? do they have working GMT and ar ethey stable? Even the gen GMT seems to be a bit dodgy looking.

jpdeepsea.jpg

source: http://www.timeandgems.com/Black-Rolex-DLC-Special-Edition-Watches.html

Edited by totalwise

no thoughts on this watch??

I'm thinking of buying from perfect clones. pc link

to view the page you need to visit the page first to get the iplogin and then revist to land on the target page

It has two option chinese movement and swiss movement, surprising at the same price, how is that the case? I know that swiss movements are more expensive, and all things being equal the swiss movements would be the way to go. ANyone know why the swiss and chinese movements are the same, and which is the best one to go for?