When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What was your first rep? What is your favorite now?

exec123

Hi guys,

I'm new here and I've been researching for the past week trying to find out the watch I want to buy (AP RO Jumbo

I was wondering what everyone's first rep was and why- And also, what your favorite watch is right now.

If you can include pictures that would be more than great.

I'm excited to be a part of these forums simply because I love watches and it seems like the community is more than willing to help out- thanks!

My First rep was this EuroFakes Submariner, which cost me about $800.

Submariner-2.jpg

The 'why', is that I'd tried on a gen Sub, and was not impressed enough by the feel of the watch on my wrist to justify the price tag, so I started looking for reps, and that was what I found. I sold it a couple of years back to help fund my wedding, and the buyer confirmed that it really did have a Swiss movement in it :bangin::pardon: My current favorite... That's a hard question... My rebuilt collection revolves around the seasons and occasions/wardrobe, in that I have a DateJust which I wear with suits, a 1655 Explorer II on a custom leather cuff, which I wear more in the winter, and with more casual clothes like T-shirts, and I have a self-built Tudor Submariner on a Tropic-style strap which is my 'summer watch' (not wearing it at the mo as the keeper on the strap is on the verge of ripping :wounded1: ) My overall beater, is the Tudor Heritage which I'm wearing now. It's a bit big to really wear with a suit and expect to look formal, but it goes well with all other casual clothes, and when the weather gets hot, the NATO strap goes great with it :) If I really had to choose a favorite, and I'm sure this won't go down well with some, it would probably be my black plastic Submariner, which is simply the combination of a cheap fashion sub, with a modified Rolex dial. I say it's my favorite, because it cheers me up every time I wear it :victory:

DSCN4074.jpg

DSCN4201.jpg

DSCN4183.jpg

DSCN4232.jpg

DSCN3528.jpg

Welcome to the party, and best of luck with your future purchases :drinks: