When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Big Pilot on Orloff Strap

daygo718

My Orloff strap came in the other day and I finally put it on the BP. The quality of the Orloff strap vs. rep strap is night and day. Pictures do not do it justice. Once it is on your wrist you can truly feel the buttery smooth difference. Mario provided great communication throughout the process. Highly recommended!

6039589904_90ef4e18bb_z.jpg

BP_100 by daygo718, on Flickr

6039591000_c4e1f0852f_z.jpg

BP_101 by daygo718, on Flickr

6039592114_de91d7ce2d_z.jpg

BP_102 by daygo718, on Flickr

6039593284_7641fd1e76_z.jpg

BP_103 by daygo718, on Flickr

6039594318_1b0be47db5_z.jpg

BP_104 by daygo718, on Flickr

WHAT A BEAUTY!

Where is the best place to get an accurate rep of the Bp now a day's???

Pretty much all the trusted dealers on this site have access to the same BP's and they are great reps out of the box. I got mine from Trusty Time (Andrew). Many have also recommended Perfect Clones (Joshua).

I found lots of references for orloff straps but not a web site. I want one of these. Can you provide a link?

Thanks,

Usil

Send Mario a PM. His member name is Orloff. Let him know that you want to purchase one of his straps and he will send you a link to his online photo gallery and directions on how to purchase.

• 3 months later...

Extremely nice! Is the power reserve dial functional? Have been looking for a good Big Pilot rep for awhile. Does your user name suggest you live in San Diego? If so, should you decide to sell this piece, let me know! I can pick it up locally! :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: