When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

pam h factory vs noob factory

lala

+1

same question i have on my mind

Currently "NO." The H-Factory 005k is the best OOB you can find, well past tense. You were able to find. They discontinued the 005k. Just use the search feature and you will get a lot of reading material discussing this topic. GL.

Im a total noob. Had a DSN 111 a while ago but sold it cause i didnt like the CG. When i look at the dealers pics regarding the new 005M it does look like the CG is alot better on the H factory model. But what do i know. I cant wait for the pros to take a look at them. Price is right so i feel a Panerai 005M could be added to to the collection soon...

Im a total noob. Had a DSN 111 a while ago but sold it cause i didnt like the CG. When i look at the dealers pics regarding the new 005M it does look like the CG is alot better on the H factory model. But what do i know. I cant wait for the pros to take a look at them. Price is right so i feel a Panerai 005M could be added to to the collection soon...

will have to wait for feedback from the experts

• 1 month later...