When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quick Wristies of new Hublot King Power Oceanographic

PeteM

I thought I would pop some quick pics of this new rep on here... as a watch I really like it.... I dont really like to get into the details on watches like this as I can get a bit anal so I reserve that aspect for my PAMs any other marques and I would blow a gasket !!! ;) ;) :)

Overall.... I think this is a great watch with great wrist presence......

I did a little research on this watch and found there were a few versions of it before final release and a few OOR issues with variations.... thats all I need to know to feel comfortable enough to wear this without discussing its flaws...

However from the point of view of the watch... purely as a watch.... I will say....

The strap only just gets round my wrist.... I get it to first hole.... if I was in a hotter place it wouldnt fit... so be aware... :)

The lume is [censored]

The crown has the usual HB foible... ie it dont screw straight and dont sit flush against the case

AR is on a par with the current PAMs from the HB factory.... doesnt compare to the old HB AR... those that know what I mean... however it aint bad

Bezel crown works great... but some numbers aint straight... most notably the 20

Nice movement. very clean sweep and decent +/-

I know a few guys have made mention of the crystal and yes it dont sit as per gen but one thing I did learn is the gen crystal on these is 6mm thick so I think the rep factory is always going to struggle on this particular aspect not just in terms of height but distortion in relation to AR etc.

Any way I like it as a watch and have no issue wearing it... but I would only wear it for what it is... nothing more ;)

7673ea0d.jpg

01e59a55.jpg

48444851.jpg

f768307f.jpg

a9c8dc54.jpg

37dfaf3e.jpg

e9c72e67.jpg

Still loving the cartel spiel .... :)

No wonder you've been so quite......you've been heavily weighted down by that handsome monster!:thumbsupsmileyanim: I beat you don't need weights wearing this diving!:bicycle:

Congrats Mate! You know who you could deposit it with when the time comes!:whistling: :whistling: