When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

You Think Neil Has Photoskills? Then Take A Look At Those Shots

slay

I'll be picking up some new genuines...( hopefully an AP T3 )........

@ TTK - you say you're heading home to Scotland to pick up some gens. Surely it's cheaper to buy them from an AD in Thailand? Or is that just a misconception I have living from living in the UK where everything's so damn expensive!

JG

Not heading home to pick up watches......heading home.....will just pick up watches when i'm home.......and depends on who you know......:D

Fair point... You've picked a good time to leave Thailand. Plenty of rain, gail force winds. etc. Lovely British autumn :lol:

I like that guys pictures, I have no knowledge about photography or whatsoever, they just appeal to me, unlike most other pictures which look (in some way) too artificial to me.

And yes Neil, your pictures do look like the ones shot for watch magazines and stuff. Impressive, but not my taste, I dont like most the pics in watch magazines either. They look like they have no "life", dont know ifyou know what I mean, but when I look at watches in magazines, I just feel that there's no soul in the watch, unlike when I see them in reality.

There's no point of arguing about art, because each has his own opinion, which is a good thing. I just thought that those 187 pics looked very very well made to me, to my eyes better than most of the stuff shown here.

But maybe it's just the watch, because as far as I remember, noone here has a gen 187 ;)

@Slay.....there's more 'life' in all of my photos than the guy you showed......his photos are technically 'weak'.....lack any kind of appeal.....and are quite honestly are as sore on the eyes as your posts are......but....whatever....taste doesn't enter into the equation ..but you're wrong once again.....there is a member here with a gen 187......you need to read more...speak less......it will do wonders for your credibility.....!

Edited by TTK