When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need Expert Buying Advise......

Xrayman

I'm a complete Noob to the world of Replica's. I have a few Gen's but want to expand my reach to some of these outstanding devices out there......I have been reading many of the different threads and I'm trying to figure out all the "inside" jargon. My question is where are the most reputable places (sites) to purchase with a good degree of confidence in the quality of the piece?

I have found Yourtrustytime.com and Puretimewatches.org that seem to have great pieces but need some opinions???

I have also heard mention of H factory and Noob but have no idea how find them......

I hate to be the annoying new guy but everyone has to start somewhere if someone could take me under their wing and show me the ropes I would really appreciate it....

Wish list: IWC Portifino, Bell & Ross 46 mm, Pam, Sinn to name a few....

thanks in advance for showing me the path.....

My question is where are the most reputable places (sites) to purchase with a good degree of confidence in the quality of the piece?

On the main page of this forum is an entire directory of long-standing and trustworthy dealers. If they say Swiss, it is Swiss. If they say it's sapphire, it is. Prices are fair.

Here: http://www.rwg.cc/forum/230-watches-clothing-accessories/