When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How To Change Date Settings?

whoever

Hi there,

i'd like to know if it is difficult to change the time of date setting in general?

I've got a couple of reps where the dates flips at noon and not at midnight, so i wondered if it is a hard thing to do if you have not special tools?

Thanks

Am assuming it's an auto watch.

Pull out the crown on your watch (half step) and you can then change the date. Set the date as Current date - 1 day. Then pull out the crown completely and change the time....let the date flip over to current date (it may take the minute hand to cross the 12 marker 1-3 times. Now when the date flips...assume it's midnight and change the time to present time.

I feel a ban coming on :p

Hi there,

i'd like to know if it is difficult to change the time of date setting in general?

I've got a couple of reps where the dates flips at noon and not at midnight, so i wondered if it is a hard thing to do if you have not special tools?

Thanks

It's obvious that you received a movement designed for the other side of the earth, where the time is 12 hours ahead of your time. I would suggest you either move to the new location, or maybe someone living in that time zone has the same problem with their watch, and you can switch watches/movements.

It's obvious that you received a movement designed for the other side of the earth, where the time is 12 hours ahead of your time. I would suggest you either move to the new location, or maybe someone living in that time zone has the same problem with their watch, and you can switch watches/movements.

LOL!