When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New To Rep Buying Any Advise Would Be Appreciated

the_rymeister

Hi everyone I'm new to buying rep watches, the only rep I have is a £150

Breitling navitimer which I bought earlier this year but now I want to invest in a

Good 45.5mm planet ocean rep and was looking for some advise where to buy from and

What to watch out for when buying.

One other question... What is happy feet that you all refer to?

Cheers Ryan

All the trusted dealers on this forum (and others) can sell you a UPO 45mm (ultimate version planet ocean)

That is what you are looking for. Go to the replica dealers area here on the forum main page, then choose a dealer and visit their web site. Precious Time, PureTime, Perfect Clones, Watch International, Pro Polo ... it doesn't matter. They all get their watches from the same factories. The differences come in price, and level of service.

As long as you are buying the "UPO" then it is the latest accurate version.

I have bought more watches from the Sales area (normal forum members) than new from dealers. Just be sure it's a member with a decent forum history, and not someone with 2 weeks membership time under their belt.

The watches I have bought new are from Watch International. Be aware that their web presence is not as good as others and you will have to deal with buying via email requests.

That's the way the game is played tho. Some dealers are bigger than others and have varying levels of website quality.. And that does NOT make one better than the other. Bergie's has no web site at all but carries only the finest soft goods and offers the best prices around.