When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noobmariner from Eurotimez needs new movement help ! Picz !

matty430

Hello all !

I own a standard black/chrome noobmariner I purchased from Eurotimez a few years ago. The watch got waterlogged as I did not tighten the back properly.

I am looking for a place where I can buy a decent replacement movement that will work for my Submariner. (Eurotimez used to, buy not sure if he is still in business?)

I am also looking for a guide on how to properly replace the movement (I have tools)

Thanks very much !

Matt

The only noobmariner available when I bought mine from Eurotimez was 21j. If yours is indeed a 21j you can buy the silver version from Labanda here in Aus (not sure if it's the same) or I've bought one that's definitely the same from AJS (aus jewellery supplies) here in Brisbane. This and the gold 4813 are the only movements AJS keeps. Don't be tempted by the 4813. It wont work.

The only noobmariner available when I bought mine from Eurotimez was 21j. If yours is indeed a 21j you can buy the silver version from Labanda here in Aus (not sure if it's the same) or I've bought one that's definitely the same from AJS (aus jewellery supplies) here in Brisbane. This and the gold 4813 are the only movements AJS keeps. Don't be tempted by the 4813. It wont work.

Thanks for your help. Its a:

RN-SUB-001

Description of item(s):

NOOBMARINER

ROLSUB0007

ROLEX BLACK

SUBMARINER SS

(UPGRADED) - ASIAN 21J

Having a look on those websites - there are lots of ETA movements there but I don't know which ones will work with my Noobmariner?

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

It's the fourth one down (dg2813) on this page:
http://www.labanda.com.au/Watch-Movements-g1/Watch-Movements-China-s2/prod0.html

Cool, think I will order one. Is there somewhere where I can get new quality dial and hands with good lume ?? Lume isn't that great currently, might as well upgrade that too :-)