When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 360 strap?

alexs_mail_99

Now that I have my 360, it's time to pick a strap. I currently have it mounted on a nice Zeugma leather, which looks quite good together, but does not feel 100% right.

The gen PAM 360 came on a 24 / 22 medium tan strap with white stitching that did not cross over at the lugs and "raw cut" sides... You can see the example here: http://www.wristwatchphoto.com/2010/11/pam360-luminor-dlc-10-years-paneristi.html

Other than a completely custom order, is there a strap on the market that mimics this look?

For a decent version of this and very good price then I would try Bob's straps on eBay....

I have never had one, as he dont do XL length, but a few guys on here have and seem to be very pleased with it...

But if you want something awesome for that style I would go OEM Assolutamente.... The price and source will depend where you live... ie in US guys pay around $220 for them

If thats too much you can also try the Hirsch range of straps..... Hirsch make the OEM straps for OP and also make their own range which is pretty close to the OEM straps in terms of looks and quality... plus loads cheaper :)