When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Slytech subs 202 & 225

mojojojay

Hasn't everyone drooled over that dial on the bay? ;) The question is who is going to buy it and wait. :) As most vets know there has not been a rep made out of the correct metal (ti) in years. The SS rep which is more commonly available weighs, wears and looks very different from the gen. Honpo made it in ti in very limited amounts (less than 100) when they were in their prime but it was after non-Japanese speakers lost access to them. I know of at least one person who actually got them and they will never let them go. So the question is....will anyone ever to make one out of ti again.

• 2 months later...

Sorry for taking time off , I got myself a slytech 202 for a very good price off a local geek gen dial from vanni , donor 187G case to part out , correct ti engraved caseback . Hoping all of these will add together without issues . Am still looking for a 225 tho , shoot me a pm if any of you thinking of selling yours , missed a modded relumed one for sale over at another forum which went for 500+ . So if anyone of you thinking of selling shoot me a pm with ya asking price . Cheers

Happy 2012 !