When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My New Pam 003 B Series

V

• 5 weeks later...
Great watch, V!

I've never been much into the white dial Pam but I sure liked yours. After reading through this thread, I can undestand why. :p

Excellent strap collection.

Enjoy!

Jet

Thanks Jet.. I always liked white dialed watches but in the first place i thought it didnt looked that good on Panerais.

Now after a couple of months I really love it and it makes a great combination with a big variety of straps ;)

The brothers look great together. My favorites are the black straps with that dial. Shark looks really good. I am actually starting to tire of contrast stitching. :)

I used black straps when I got the watch but now I kind of prefer the tan straps.. Matches with the yellow tritium hands and indexes.. I am waiting a tan and a khaki shark to see how it will look...

• 2 weeks later...

Nice V. I have had a white faced PAM on my wish list all year but have not gotten one yet. I can not decide what model I like the best. The model you have here is simple and I think that it is now my favorite but of couse I am looking at a gen dial so I will probably be very disappointed. What to do - what to do.

Can you do a lum shot of the tritium for us?

Usil

It does not look so challanging to me. Put the gen on. But devalue it with hidding. Not so fun here indeed. Some member even asking twice but no sharing. Well, what a torture you did.

Sorry but English is not my mother language and I don't have a clue what you said :blink:

Nice V. I have had a white faced PAM on my wish list all year but have not gotten one yet. I can not decide what model I like the best. The model you have here is simple and I think that it is now my favorite but of couse I am looking at a gen dial so I will probably be very disappointed. What to do - what to do.

Can you do a lum shot of the tritium for us?

Usil

Usil basically tritium doesn not glow strong.. You can see a nice fading lume in complete darkness that it doesn't not fades out. Trying to capture it with a camera is dificult.

My dial and hands are 1999 old new stock and it has faded a bit and starting to develop the yellowish patina.