When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

312/320/359

acesup_11

Its not close to being decorated correctly. This is true with ALL of the clear caseback models.

You can either get a solid caseback for around $10, or just leave it be... no one will see because its on your wrist.

I dont think there is a ti version of the 359. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

The solid caseback would be a great idea.. do you happen to know what the gen has a clear or solid?

Its not close to being decorated correctly. This is true with ALL of the clear caseback models.

You can either get a solid caseback for around $10, or just leave it be... no one will see because its on your wrist.

I dont think there is a ti version of the 359. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Im not trying to pass it off as Gen just wanted to know which would be truer to the gen. The only thing that is killing me now is the gold hands I am not a fan of gold at all and didnt realize they were gold right away. Frustrating!!!! I want a date sandwich dial for work and its driving me insane..... stupid PAM addiction

• 1 month later...

The gold hands with the tobacco dial looks great. Don't be too hasty to swap it out. Near enough any Pam owner would know it has a clear back though as all in-house movements do as far as I'm aware. Lovely watch though.

There isn't a Ti version of the 359, you'd have to buy both and swap the movement and face over.