When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Got The Seatimer From Joshua

JosePR

First of all, pictures are coming very soon. Like always A+ service from joshua, fast delivery with very fast tracking updates.

The watch is heavy, feels good, bracelet molds very well to wrist. The DATEWHEEL was corrected!!!, i thought i would have to spend over $40 on black one as original, but that correction impressed me more. The ticking is very smooth, deployment buckle working smoothly too, caseback and engravings look good, the dial is prettier than the one's in pictures, great looking arabic numerals, very nice pearl and crown, and of course, the looks and feel of the rubber/steel bracelet is very good.

The Downs:

-Date font is too big on the 20's+

-Datewheel does not align in perfect position, but it possibly fixes itself like other reps with same problem

-Bracelet rubber has two small rubber lumps but not noticeable unless you look very into it.

The in-betweens of the bracelet was a bit dirty and some have unpolished or unrefined rubber(easy fix)

-Caseback screws are delicate, seems it was opened and looked a bit rough(like when you screw too hard and screws wear a off)

-Crown is uniderectional, bit rough when turning but that smoothens with use

-bit dirty around crystal(insignificant observation)i just gotta clean it.

-Lume on hands its ok(but on a cartier with no other lumes, who cares!!!)

Ohh and the box looks good with it too.

Still gotta check out the Swiss ETA movement tho it is working quiete and smoothly

Honestly for $148, this baby is beautiful, very accurate and really worth its price. A+