When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP watch version

Hi All, I'm new here and thinking to get my first rep. And I heard that there are V3 and possibly a V4 coming out soon, may I know how do I find out the difference and how do I know a dealer is selling a particular version?

Can someone also PM me some links if it's not appropriate to post here in the forum? Thanks a lot :-)

Welcome panda.. but u need to be a bit more specific mate... which watch or perhaps what series of APs are you interested in? As far as dealers is concerned mate there is a whole section dedicated to them.. the dealers who are given the status of Trusted dealers or TDs are all safe to buy from.. time to study and get to know the forum layout a bit better.

others will put in their feedback soon I am sure

Assuming you are talking about Offshores seconds at 12 models they tend to all come from the same factory. And it is not that there are different versions but rather new models. More recent models may have have better crystals and/or better date placement but they aren't different versions of the same model per se. You now can also request a mod or two like asking the dealer to round off the chrono pushers, etc. There are a new generation of limited edition gens now coming out in rep form with different pusher shapes, clear casebacls, etc. - the Grand Prixs, etc. but the verdict is still out on them.So my suggestion is to decide which model you want and then do a little research or ask. Other people have taken the approach of trying to choose based on what people think are simply better models with the attributes previously mentioned.