When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Safari on HKTan & Diver has Landed: Pictures

dylan

So my Safari came in. Amazing strap I have to say. Like my other ROOs this one has been serviced. It came in yesterday...I shook it up....and put it in my watch case because I was wearing my Ingy. I get up this morning and its still running strong!

It goes to show what proper servicing can do. Great power reserve! My diver came in as well. I strapped on the deployment rubber strap and we're good to go :)

I snap some quick pics of the others.

1. MH on a AP Bands chocolate color w. blue stitch custom (I have another thread with loads of pics if you want to see the MH)

2. Safari on HKTan

3. Black themes on AP Bands sharkskin

4. Panda on AP Bands

5. Diver on a rep rubber

P1090605.jpgP1090626.jpgP1090625.jpgP1090624.jpgP1090623.jpgP1090622.jpgP1090627.jpgP1090628.jpgP1090629.jpgP1090618.jpgP1090607.jpgP1090611.jpgP1090586.jpgP1090621.jpg

Hey Dylan looks like we both receives out straps on the same day and I think same strap colour too (medium brown) but I find mine to be a little long so I might sell it on the sales thread and order a new one! And I think I can say the quality us superb!!

I'm sorry the length didn't work out for you...what length is it?

Great AP collection mate. The MH is killer.

How you been man?

It sounds like he made you the standard size? Are your wrists on the smaller size? Mine are as well. I've noticed though my HKTan is longer than my AP Bands.

I think my AP Bands is 105/70, whereas HKTan is 115/75?

I guess you'll have to ask Aaron for a custom size? Or just live with the strap you have :)

Bang on mate.. its on the smaller side and its indeed 116.85 x 75.11 . I have asked about a custom one and he told me he has a 100 x 70 so I think that would work .. the rep strap fits well and I used the second last hole with it so I am guessing I will get the new one from him .. I am sure with the current one, there will be people more than happy to buy it on the forums