When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HK Tan Arrived and Put Rep On AP Diver Strap

DD GT3 RD

The HK Tan is gorgeous. The stitching is an off white/yellowish/tan color, not sure if I love that or is better in white. The leather hornback itself is stunning. Not sure what an authentic strap would cost but this seems just as nice. Although it does seem a little stiff but I haven't put it on the watch and actually felt it on so I can't say really.

Someone asked me in another thread if I have worn my rep since I got the authentic and I haven't till today. Went and had it put on the diver strap. I only wish the rep was actually water proof as this could be my perfect travel, beater watch. But it say on the rep website not to actually submerge it. let me know if anyone has experience with this.

HK TAN

aaba0a87.jpg

Authentic on my wrist and HK Tan on table

ca3666a9.jpg

b31aeea8.jpg

Rep on Authentic Diver Strap

f29933d3.jpg

68cdd202.jpg

de3d21a5.jpg

b74a79c0.jpg

I received my HKTAN 3 days ago too .. just find it a little big ..but its still very ok to wear ..So thinking that I might just keep it... DD GT3 RD any chance you could PLEASEEEEE do a few nice pic of the HKTAN and Gen Safari strap?? Something like a comparison kind of think? How close to the gen do you feel it is?