When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from the UK

ThePimp

Hello and i would like to start by thanking RWG for helping me on my new quest/hobby.

I have been a watch collector for a couple of years but my passion has been more towards vintage 1970-1980 LED & LCD units (around 30+ at the last count). Ranging from early solar watches to my favourite early calculator watches (my mint Seiko C153 being my pride & joy).

I decided that as i cannot afford my dream watch, i would look at the clone/rep market and after a few months of casual searching and chatting to a few people decided that Perfect Clones seemed a trusted site to do business with. So i ordered my all time wish watch (a Bell & Ross 46mm BR1), after my order was placed i somehow dropped on this site and very quickly learnt that the site i had placed my order with was a 'cloned' site (ironic i thought). Thankfully, after discovering this site and through communication with Joshua (the real one) i cancelled my original order (as i had not confirmed paypal payment) and ordered through the real Perfect Clones. I am still waiting for my watch to land but from the brilliant tracking system i at least know it is in the UK, so hopefully anyday now. Without this site and reading the forum i may have kissed goodbye to £250 of my hard earned money, so thanks again to RWG and it's posters.

My real question is - Are Rep watches an investment or just an indulgance? I have a couple of decent (what you may class as OK watches such as my Invicta Reserve) that i wear daily and plan to wear my B&R with pride. I have seen so many other iconic watches on Josh's site that i would love to own but with the financial commitment involved i am wondering if i am just buying for my own indulgance or would they actually be an investment for the future?

Thanks again for a very helpfull forum (which i have only just really started to fully explore).

Phil