When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 114l and 386m QC pics, Advice pls!

fischyyy

Hey guys,

I just recieved the QC pics for the two PAMs my parents get as a christmas gift. I'm not a PAM expert so I'd appreciate any input.

First the 386m:

p1330918.jpg

p1330919.jpg

p1330920.jpg

p1330921.jpg

p1330922.jpg

And secondly the Pam 114

p1330923.jpg

p1330924.jpg

p1330925k.jpg

p1330926f.jpg

p1330927.jpg

p1330928.jpg

The 386 looks ok to me, and the thing bothering me is the +19s of the 114. Is this normal for an automatic Pam or should I ask Andrew to readjust the watch? And are there any other flaws?

Appreciate the help, will post a review before I give them to my parents.

Thanks, that's what I wanted to do. They know they're not real, they are really liking this whole rep thing. It was more me being a rep perfectionist ;). I'm aware of the issues of the 386m rep, but in case my parents only seldomely wear the 114, it might end up with me some day :bounce:. That's why I want to make sure there are no flaws.

Thanks, that's what I wanted to do. They know they're not real, they are really liking this whole rep thing. It was more me being a rep perfectionist ;). I'm aware of the issues of the 386m rep, but in case my parents only seldomely wear the 114, it might end up with me some day :bounce:. That's why I want to make sure there are no flaws.

You ordered a 104 not a 114 (has a white dial)... go here... lots of gen 104 pics from different angles to compare with (ignore the F series CG). Click on the thumbnails for bigger images...

http://www.watches24...&g2_itemId=9335

Ok I asked Andrew to readjust the movement, he said the watch was at his watchsmith. How long does that usually take, I haven't heard from Andrew in two days? Usually he does everything within hours :g: .