When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

parcel from china to uk that tracked in usa has arrived...BUT-and its a big but...

bamcky2k

ok, in regards to my previous thread about my package turning up on tracking in the wrong country-it arrived this morning! much relief believe me! however, relief turned to dispair...why? because on opening the package id be sent the wrong watch :frusty: i recieved 2 watches, one ladies one mens...not what i was expecting...also the order numbers are wrong...mine ended in 19, i recieved the order ending 16 arghhhhhh. i could honestly scream!!! how can you take qc pics of the watch on the packing slip before posting and then send the wrong watch...it leads me to believe the watch pictured on the box for postage was not the one packaged up...i have a feeling the ones i recieved were already inside...anyway ive contacted the dealer, not atall happy though...

instant response from dealer, so thats good...but...he wants me to send the package on to original buyer!! what?? at my expense?? and have my watch sent from whoever recieved it...so my address will be known to sombody i've never met...any advice?

totally...why should i have to send it on at my expense? wheres my guarantee that the other buyer will send mine in return? why should two buyers have to sort out another persons mistake? if anything say "keep what you got and i'll send out the correct watches" and take the hit... sigh, its 10am in the uk, think i'll go off to the pub for a liquid breakfast...

• Like 1

hes a trusted dealer on here, i wont name yet as the problem has been cited and in the process of being sorted...im awaiting an acceptable response on how to sort this out.in all fairness i've ordered from the same dealer numerous times and its been excellant everytime...just hope that this gets sorted quick as the watch was for a project-so annoying having parts to fit but now no watch to fit them to :fool:

I think its only fair to give the dealer time to respond before naming.in this instance he has sorted the problem to an amicable agreement and in a very quick manner...he will cover all costs and ship a replacement watch to me.so thanks to josh at pc...I know mistakes happen, but was that really the watch packaged on my qc pics pictured on the packing slip?! Another long wait of 10 days odd coming up for me now, I love 2012 already!

There you go. Josh is giving the right response to an honest mistake. And if you are wondering how it happens dealers often immediately print out a shipping label as their form of order control. If someone slaps the wrong shipping order on a box it doesn't mean you weren't getting what they showed you. And there is never anything wrong with revealing the dealer. Everyone is entitled to a mistake. It is whether and how they rectify it. :)

I had another shipping case: i bought on 12th of December with transshipment through UK because im in EU. The package arrived on 27.12.11 at UK receiver. On 29.12.11 it was shipped with Parcelforce as simple registered mail. Today i was ecpecting the package..... I traced on Post web site and it mentioned "delivered".... I never received anything. What should i do? I emailed the dealer but no reply for the moment.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk