When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM312

StormTooper4

Recently acquired a 312 and have to say its a might fine piece , not up there with the H & N Factory uber's but I've got enough historics and just needed some sandwich dial mixed up with some Fiddy case. This tick nearly all the Boxes

Love the dial font colour , the case and really like the CG especially the polished pin. The Date wheel print is very nice as well.

Worse feature is the lack of decent AR , which makes its a right pain to photograph

p1020027ee.jpg

p1020051v.jpg

p1020045i.jpg

p1020032ak.jpg

p1020026py.jpg.

Seriously pleased with this and I know its a good watch because when ever I am sitting down chatting to someone they spend a lot of time checking out the wrist . For $230 odd bucks its pretty good value.

Cheers

ST

C88 that's really interesting I didn't know that. Wearing the watch is fine, its just when I was trying to take a photo of it the reflections were much more obvious. I know the movement put some people off but that doesn't bother me. As Panermanic showed in his post the lume is pretty good as well, is that an obvious difference to you GEN?

I have several Pannies and was wearing my 312 at a real estate convention recently. Several senior leasing guys were drooling while they gazed at my wrist and with comments such as "stunning watch" and "beautiful watch, however they never go on sale!". This is my favorite time piece.

I have several Pannies and was wearing my 312 at a real estate convention recently. Several senior leasing guys were drooling while they gazed at my wrist and with comments such as "stunning watch" and "beautiful watch, however they never go on sale!". This is my favorite time piece.

+1 to that , exactly my experience people are very drawn to it

Very nice! Have one sitting in customs as we speak. Enjoy!

Ahhhh the anticipation, well worth it

Nice watch!

Is it correct that the gen also has a recessed DW? Is there a difference?

Its pretty recessed in the gen as well and more noticeable in pictures than on the wrist

PAM312_00016328.jpg