When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking For A Panerai 005

striker27

I have been checking out a few and this one looks really nice. I have never even tried on a Panerai so no idea as to the reps quatlity in that regard. Any thoughts on how it stacks up to the original? I have been glancing over the photos of the watch it looks fairly close to the original in the Perfect Clones site photos. How does it look when you get the real thing in your hands is it passable as a gen?? One last thing I was wondering is with all these dealers around is it available a bit cheaper any where else??

THANKS

005M Noob Factory is one of the very few best, most accurate Panerai reps you can buy today. It does feel like Gen in many regards, possibly high 95%+ like Gen which is really good, you cannot really go wrong with it. Just make sure you get the Noob factory one. The H Factory has more flaws, especially the annoyingly wrong shape of the Crown Guard's Lever tip which they get wrong on all their reps, that stands out really a lot to my eye, it's just horrible.

And if you want something that's extremely close to Gen then 029M Noob is most likely the best to get. The new 243L Submersible Noob looks promising but it won't be out until Jan 15th.

And make sure you use trusted dealer from here, you will not find the same quality for cheaper anywhere else and most likely you'll get scammed and receive not what the pictures will show.

Edited by lfovco