When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

N00bie saying hi again!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone again but this time using the introduction forum! (I made an earlier introduction in the Josh forum when i purchased a REP 42mm Explorer II) .

Anyhow I am new and am reading my tail off trying to soak up as much knowledge as possible. I would love to learn how to work on mechanical watches myself but have not had much luck in finding anywhere local to learn. (Dallas,Tx. here)

I also only have 1 fancy watch that I have ever owned and it was a gift from my brother, I am attaching 1 pic of it with this intro for others to view and comment on it as I would love feedback on it as I am thinking of selling it cuz its not really my style but its a beauty!

Looking forward to a crazy new hobby and learning as much as can be while at the same time trying to be productive as well to the community!

post-41875-0-12957600-1326545190.jpg

Thank you for the reply and I will check it out for sure! ^_^

*Edited*-- I just checked out that site and the prices are outstanding compared to the other correspondence school I saw earlier and this place seems way more professional and active. Many kudos for the link!! Thanks much!

Edited by decker6869