When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The best rep DSSD

Sherif Hosny

Hello everybody. I'm so glad i came across this great website. I'm a replica maniac myself and I'm looking for my next purchase. I'm a happy owner of a beautiful GMTII master rep and I wish now to go for DSSD. Can you experienced members help me out by pointing out some good dealers or sites for my purchase??

Please post some trustworthy links or contacts for the best DSSD rep out there.

Thanks a million

Thanks a lot. it looks great. Congrats on the beautiful purchase.

I'm new at this, so please dont mind my questions:

You say that you hade some upgrades made to it. So you purchased it somewhere and then had BK do the upgrades afterwards? Can you get it ready with the upgrades directly from BK?

Who is BK? and how can I contact him or take a look at his inventory? does he have a website?

How much does this peice of art cost? and is BK willing to ship to Europe? I'm located in Hungary, Budapest

Thanks a million

Thanks a lot. it looks great. Congrats on the beautiful purchase.

I'm new at this, so please dont mind my questions:

You say that you hade some upgrades made to it. So you purchased it somewhere and then had BK do the upgrades afterwards? Can you get it ready with the upgrades directly from BK?

Who is BK? and how can I contact him or take a look at his inventory? does he have a website?

How much does this peice of art cost? and is BK willing to ship to Europe? I'm located in Hungary, Budapest

Thanks a million

Look at my first link, the price is mentioned there.

Contact bk there. It is his link.

EU shipping is no problem, I am also from eu and there was no problem at all.

BK did the modding on this piece, he is one of the best.

What he did is also mentioned in my first link.

Deal with BK because he is first class just like his watches..;-)

BKLM1234, Sead, and Vaccum are three modders on this board who buy watches direct from the factories, modify them for improvements and then sell them to members "as new with mods"

They are not high volume dealers, they do not have big web stores. You pay a premium over factory standard price, for their expertise and their time.

I keep reading in the forum about (List of trusted dealers), can anyone please point to me this list?? Who are these dealers? Websites?

I'm here to seek your experties

Thanks a lot in advance.

Go out to the main, front page of RWG. The page with the live chat box at the top. scroll down halfway. There is a big dealer listing.

The best Dssd is from Trevor..Best dial,best insert correct 10 and triangle,for the awesome work relume and matte the dial,and change the pearl with Watchmaterial pearl..

Do not agree with you on that. I think the BK DSSD modded with a trevor dial is the best there is..

Maybe this is a dumb question...

I just ordered a DSSD Ult V5 which should be on it's way. Does this rep have the crown engraving on the crystal? I've never seen it mentioned.

Thanks...

No a DSSD isn't supposed to have a crown in the crystal

Altho my DSSD is one of the very first TrevorTime models from 3 years ago, it does not have a laser crown.

I wish that the Noobfactory would fix their dial markers to be the correct proportion .. and then there would be only 1 truly great DSSD.

After looking very closely to my BK DSSD I noticed it has the crown too on the sapphire but it is very very hard to see

Yea, you could almost miss it if you're not looking very hard for it. I've been trying to see it in my QC pics, but I can't. Not sure if it's because it doesn't have it or if the picture just doesn't show it. I guess I'll have to wait for it to get here to find out for sure. If it ever does get here!

Hi guys,

I still have no reply for the PM i sent on Jan 16th to BK for ordering my DSSD. Do you find this normal with him?? Lately, I contacted many of the trusted dealers whom at least replied saying that due to the chinese holidays they cannot service or ship to me for now but at least they replied within 48 hours.

You think there is a reason he's not replying? I read around that there might be a new version of the DSSD coming soon from noobfactory, maybe BK is waiting fro that to accept new orders? I just find it a bit wiered specially that I heared great feedback about Bk being an excellent communicator and a standup guy.

Is there a better way to contact him maybe?

Appreciate your advice.

Personally I wouldn't buy any Rolex rep right now.. the 3135 copy movement has just appeared, but only in pretty low grade cases to far. It's inevitable that we'll see a whole new series of reps based on this over the next few months.