When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

In the market for a Radiomir

Nhusker

Hi guys! I'm new to the forum, been reading it for a while but just joined today. Right now I just have a PAM111 rep which has been pretty good to me thus far. My father has owned a genuine 183 and currently owns a gen PAM232. I really like the feel of the 47mm and have been looking at the PAM339. Since I'm so new, I'd really enjoy if someone could point me in the right direction in terms of what site to buy from and what payment method to use. Thanks!

Hi welcome to the forum :) you'll see that we have a trusted dealer section here (some way down on the main page). its strongly recommended that you use one of these, as there are so many scam-sites out there.

advice on the way; take some time to browse the forum and read up on your desired watches, maybe get some input for other choices too. Get familiar with this site, and it wont let you down.

payment methods are listed on the by the trusted dealers on their respective homepage.. mostly paypal.

cheers

Miagi

Hi welcome to the forum :) you'll see that we have a trusted dealer section here (some way down on the main page). its strongly recommended that you use one of these, as there are so many scam-sites out there.

advice on the way; take some time to browse the forum and read up on your desired watches, maybe get some input for other choices too. Get familiar with this site, and it wont let you down.

payment methods are listed on the by the trusted dealers on their respective homepage.. mostly paypal.

cheers

Miagi

Thanks for the welcome and info, much appreciated! So are the trusted dealers under the "Watches, Clothing & Accessories" section? I can't find anything that actually says Trusted Dealers on the main page. Sorry about all the novice questions

yes that where they're found :)

a little heads up; the chineese new year is coming up .. basicly they all shut down over there during their holliday, so this means u have some good time to select what model u want and read up on important info about whatches/brands/movement/models. as you are in the market for a panerai, head over to the panerai section and check it out. lots of good stuff there.. there are some really accurate reps that came out the last 6months or so... 005, 111, 328/312 , 359, 390(just now), 177 127 and many many more pams... its been a great year for them.

yes that where they're found :)

a little heads up; the chineese new year is coming up .. basicly they all shut down over there during their holliday, so this means u have some good time to select what model u want and read up on important info about whatches/brands/movement/models. as you are in the market for a panerai, head over to the panerai section and check it out. lots of good stuff there.. there are some really accurate reps that came out the last 6months or so... 005, 111, 328/312 , 359, 390(just now), 177 127 and many many more pams... its been a great year for them.

Thanks! Looks like puretime is on there; that's where I was looking at the 339. I like that they have it for cheap but it the colors do not look like the gen 339, although they have another for $110 more that looks slightly better. I'm pretty set on either a 339 or 183, looks like I'll have a good amount of reading to do in the next week or so :)

Oh, and these are the two 339s I was referencing http://puretimewatch.com/product/new-arrival-pam339-grey-dial-on-brown-croco-strap/ and http://puretimewatch.com/product/7632/

A whole month!? Wow. Maybe I should just get a real one, then I wouldn't have to wait

Yes. Wait until you start reading post after post by angry newbs who didn't know about CNY. They will claim they are being ripped off, etc. happens every year.

• Like 1

Yes, the 380 is a great looking watch, and I plan to get one when it is out. I like it much more than the 183 because the painted dial has

a distinctive look. The logo is there and from my sources, I hear the HB factory is also going to make this one. Probably going to be one of the best Radiomir

reps available.