When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Planning to buy a Cartier de Calibre Replica, need your help

Hi, first off let me introduce myself.

My name is Ruben from the Netherlands and I was searching the internet to buy a nice replica watch.

I have had some replica watches in the past but those where very bad replicas.

So thatswhy I want to buy a 1-on-1 copy replica watch.

I stumbled on this site and found a very nice automatic Cartier de Calibre watch.

This is the site: http://www.dethaisewinkel.com/epages...Products/CA017

Its a Dutch guy operating from Thailand.

He says that the replicas are from Taiwan and are of better quality than other replicas.

So I searched the internet for the Calibre de Cartier for differences between the original and the replica.

I thought there must be some differences, but frankly I could not find any differences.

The replica on that site and the real one look exactly the same.

I even saw this youtube video, wich I'm guessing is the same watch I am planning to buy, where I still could not find any differences.

Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0llpUglhhoM&feature=player_embedded

I really like the watch but I wanted to ask your opion about it.

Is it worth to buy, or should I look for other 1-on-1 copy's.

Another thing that I wanted to know, is how long does a replica watch with an automatic movement live if worne daily ?

Btw. I can buy the watch for 130 Euro's including shipping costs. ( That's about 165 U.S Dollars. )

Thanks

I stumbled on this site and found a very nice automatic Cartier de Calibre watch.

The many dealers who are "trusted" by this Forum have proven their reliability over years of time. If you buy from a dealer listed here, you will not be cheated, and you will receive good service.

Do not buy from "someone" on the Internet. Who are they? You do not know.

Buy from the 'Trusted' dealers int his forum. Stay away from dealers with bad after sales service....check their feedback.

Anyway, I was interested in getting the calibre too but there are NO 1:1 available. The position of the seconds hand register is located below the center instead of overlap.

That youtube video is a rep.....what is that sticker doing on top of the crystal.

The gens have the circumference of the seconds register bisect the center of the watch.