When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which PAM model is more close to gen: 312, or 359?

mgarrine

I'm going for my second rep.

I have a 111 going to my place....

Next rep I'll gld to be 1950 one...

Which one is close to gen, or however with less issues?

312 or 359 ?

Is the 7750 movement a problem on PAM reps? Do you guys have a functional watch for at least one year with automatic movement on pam rep? thx

I have had at least 3 A7750's without problem..... this is my fourth

What have you heard and from who?

its a rep there my be issues but as this is Not a chronograph this is less likely

people do moan about the lower beat 21000 vs the high beat 28800 but I dont see a big difference

I like my 312 but I already have a brown faced dial 055 so i didn't get the 351 , but i think it may be nicer to wear as its lighter weight

I expect mine to be working for over a year , my 7750 from dsn a 229 has been working for 3 + years

regards

I had a 312 rep for a while - I sold it when I bought a Gen 329. Side by side they were almost indistinguishable (apart from the GMT of course). The lume is great. The real tell is the movement, but that's not visible when it's on your wrist. The AR is good, (the lower quality sapphire is where it falls down) but I think it's a great rep.

312-07.jpg

312-06.jpg

This hobby is like the lottery, maybe you're lucky, maybe you're not.

I have had at least 10 reps with A7750 or A7753 with really no issues. Maybe not keeping exact time, but being that the only big issue.

I prefer 312 rather than 359 because of crystal clarity and reflection and because of lume. These 312/320/329 have indeed excellent lume.

501b6491-7bab-1e28.jpg

And this is not my best lume pic.

Thank you guys all for all the details :)....

At his point I'm going for a 312 :) ...

@Creation88: If you look at the writing : RG. TM. The font is different on the rep. Look at the M. is wider in the gen.... but maybe this is a old rep version problem.

I'm gonna check some qc pics on vendors site and I'll report here.