When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

how do you guys decide on what rep to get when you can only get one at a time?

tyrantblade

I would get whichever one could have a supply issue at some point, but since the seawolf , and AFAIK the sosf aren't available (sosf AFAIK is only available with 21j while seawolf was only available with "Swiss" eta) I find myself having to choose between other reps I want, which means basically choosing between a planet ocean, a submariner, or maybe a dssd (not sure if I want one). I've had a 45.5 mm planet ocean before, so naturally I'm leaning towards replacing it (though an orange bezel white number one (not an official version of the gen, but can be done by getting a black and white planet ocean and changing the bezel insert to the orange one, and there are a few people that have done so with the gen and I dig the look) mine was black and white) since I liked it a lot, but needed some money at the time, so I sold it since I knew I could always get another one. And I also don't know what a Rolex sub/dssd would feel like (especially being the rolexes are in smaller sizes) and there's the issue of wokky rehaut unless you get a version without rehaut, and idk if a decent rep could do it or if the small things would slightly upset me in the slightest way, especially since it seems Rolex reps have more things that can go wrong, and in the end I might Just wanna get a modded sub/dssd from BK . Can one that can comfortably wear a 45.5 mm planet ocean also comfortably wear a sub/dssd anyways. Really long post, I know.

Long Post yes, but what is your question? ;)

MM

I was thinking the same thing! I'm not sure what the question is.

If it's how do I decide what rep to get, that's easy. I find the watch I like the most, do some research to see if there's a good quality rep for it, and place an order with my trusted dealer Andrew.

My next one is going to be the Tag Aquaracer 500M, non-chrono, black face, SS bracelet, Swiss ETA movement.

After that I need to throw some money toward a new TV, but eventually I'd like to start saving for the Bell & Ross BR03 Type Aviation. I don't know if that will ever happen though since it's $618 for the rep. I mean it's dead on the gen as far as I can tell, but man that's a lot for a quartz movement rep. I really do love that watch though. Being a pilot I have a weakness for watches that look like they belong in the plane.

Bam...question answered (I think)