When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

omega 42mm asia eta from Trevor.

Guest galimanas

Guest galimanas

no!Trevor give me my money!i dont have problem!just i thing he dont know many thinks about game of replicas!maybe you pay 80-100$ more in Andrew but you take a lot of quality!

Not saying anything about Andrew, he is a fine dealer, just that these things happen, breakdowns before shipping do happen, even with the big boys. I don't know what's going on with Trevor tbh, his comms have always been s**t,

.....but newbies (not just you galiman) come out and ask 'who is the cheapest?' and then when they are told, they then still seem to want the same level of attention as the dealers that are $100 more expensive. At the same time, Trevor is a trusted dealer on all forums but the way he is communicating lately with his customers I can see him being stripped of his TD status at least on some soon, it's great he offers a cheap price, but unless you are willing to put up with delays and no comeback then pay the full price.

There are other dealers such as Tony asian7750, marvellousreplica that offer good prices aswell.

Edited by cougar1

Guest galimanas

i dont say that Trevor is not trusty dealer...he is great!with great price!just i know now that if you pay 100$ more you get more thinks!

Trevor he give me in the past great watch and two times the money back!

after 5 days with Trevor i say to him to give me money back in my pay-pal account.and yes he give me!

in first time he say to me that watch has problem in movement and he will fix it. after 3 days and many emails to him and no answer i deside to take my money back if he not fix it.no answer!just he give me money back.....

after this i will go with the best dealer in replica around--trusty time!!!!he has 80$ more this watch that i want but i hear is proffesional!

Andrew is awesome! I've bought three watches from him. The first one had an issue with the crown and he immediately asked me to send it back and he sent me a replacement. In fact, it arrived today and it's perfect. I can't imagine I'll buy from anyone else. He's very professional and I will gladly pay more than other dealers for the piece of mind he provides.

Here's watch watch i received today. I'd think it was a gen if I didn't know better. The picture doesn't do it justice!

post-41705-132890402547.jpg

• Like 1

• 6 months later...