When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot V6 or V7 Big Bang?

tandrews143

• 2 weeks later...

this is exactly the same watch/question I am curreny asking myself...

Gents - I have been away from the board for a couple of months, but a Hublot brought me back today :-)))

Unfortunately tried the gen rose gold BB from a collegue yesterday, and can't stop thinking about it since then...what a beauty. Never thought about Hublot as I am the Rolex guy, but my collegue wore ihis BB for occasional reasons during our appointments, and at the afterwork clubbing with a pair of jeans and a shirt. A multi-purpose watch. Occasional & sporty in my opinion.

I guess I have to do a lot of research to find a nice version. Also can't decide between a ceramic or a rose gold bezel. Would really love to see your fav BB RG - maybe the TS is interested as well.

Could anybody say a few words about the RG plating? Does it wear off after a while?

Your opinions are really appreciated!

B/R, J

PS: will immediately upgrade my status :-)

this is exactly the same watch/question I am curreny asking myself...

Gents - I have been away from the board for a couple of months, but a Hublot brought me back today :-)))

Unfortunately tried the gen rose gold BB from a collegue yesterday, and can't stop thinking about it since then...what a beauty. Never thought about Hublot as I am the Rolex guy, but my collegue wore ihis BB for occasional reasons during our appointments, and at the afterwork clubbing with a pair of jeans and a shirt. A multi-purpose watch. Occasional & sporty in my opinion.

I guess I have to do a lot of research to find a nice version. Also can't decide between a ceramic or a rose gold bezel. Would really love to see your fav BB RG - maybe the TS is interested as well.

Could anybody say a few words about the RG plating? Does it wear off after a while?

Your opinions are really appreciated!

B/R, J

PS: will immediately upgrade my status :-)

any pics?