When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which one of theese straps for a 390?

slask111

Hi,

Need to change strap for the 390 but i cant decide which one of theese. Im on a budget right now and i hear good things about Waccex. Which would you choose, any recommendations? I ordered the 390 with the tan strap, not ru. So i will have that to start with.

And when i have decided about the strap.. i need a recommendation where to get a buckle and tubes. Im looking for a OEM (Not pre-v) buckle, screws and not springbar.. at a good price.

Any help appriciated.

product_bob000635.jpg

product_bob000472.jpg

product_bob000642.jpg

P.s First i had to choose a watch.. took ages. Any now strap and buckle.. man i dont have time over for wrk ;)

It will really come down to your personal preference, what color do you like the best versus what others like. But since you asked, I like the first light brown. That will work really nicely with 390. And since you are already looking at Waccex straps, you can get tubes and buckle there as well at great prices.

Edited by lfovco

I was actually blown away how good the rep strap is that came with 390. It's been 6 years since I bought Panerai rep and I'm still in disbelief.

I would recommend using the rep strap for awhile because the quality is very good...

I would save up a little more money and buy a strap a little higher grade than the

ones you have chosen.

Don't rush... Get what you really like... ;)

MM

I actually bought the first one with buckle and tubes before i posted this. I was looking for something that looks like the oem strap.

But im so self horny so i needed confirmation ;)

Will be interesting to se how good the rep strap is.

Thnx for your time and input.

I would recommend using the rep strap for awhile because the quality is very good...

I would save up a little more money and buy a strap a little higher grade than the

ones you have chosen.

Don't rush... Get what you really like... ;)

MM

Dont rush? impossible ;)